Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mother/Son Dance!

So I have joked for years with my son Ethan about how I would totally embarrass him at a Mother/Son dance.  I would practice my dance moves in the kitchen--mostly the robot--to demonstrate just how I would take over the dance floor:)  So finally my time came and MUCH to my surprise, my son was actually VERY excited for us to go!  We danced (and sometimes we BOTH danced the robot) and we ate yummy treats!  Ethan mostly wanted to hang out with his good friends--which was fine with me because I really enjoyed catching up with the other moms.  I just LOVE this little group Ethan has.  They are the sweetest and kindest kids.  I've always worried about this kid of mine, but he sure knows how to surround himself with great friends.  
Autumn, Saar, Ethan, & Nikolas

These 4 were seriously unseparable ALL night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment