Friday, March 28, 2014

Errands for Ethan 2014

The 3rd anniversary of Errands for Ethan was so much fun!!!  The Ellsworth family was asking for donations of items that could be put together in boxes to donate to Cardon's Children Hospital for parents who have lost their child.  The boxes contained things like small journals, small ziplock baggies, disposable cameras, etc.  So that was first on my list this year.  My youngest daughter was the MOST excited about this as she helped me pick out cute boxes, journals, and small baggies to donate to the cause.  Here is Tatum with all the boxes she could carry at once:)  We donated 10 so I carried the other 4:)

Looking OHH soo cute in her softball uniform!

I was recently called into our YW presidency and I am lucky enough to work with the cute Beehive girls--ages 12-13.  So we made cookies for our mutual night.  Each girl then took a dozen home--on a super cute decorated plate--and delivered them to anyone they felt needed a plate of cookies.  Who doesn't love a plate of cookies right?!
Monet

Annie & Maddie

Haylie & Morgan 

Haylie, Morgan, Annie, Maddie JB, Maddie P., Carlie, & Monet

I just LOVE these girlies!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love plates of cookies a little toooooo much. I love that you do this each year. What a great tradition!!

    ReplyDelete