Wednesday, March 1, 2017

More and More Foster Babies!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm at the top of the list of "who to call" for fostering puppies:)  After a few weeks off, I was glad to get some more!  

This was a set of 4 puppies that were 4 weeks old.  They came with their mom.  The previous owners wanted the mom back--just without the puppies.  It broke my heart to send the mommy back but I didn't I didn't send her back without a haircut and a new collar--the shelter had her fixed as well.  So here is the before/after picture of Momma Misty:


We went with a "W" theme this time when naming the puppies:


Winston--little boy

Winifred--the only little girl

Wolverine--little boy that Ethan named:)

Wolgang--little boy that I named:)


These pups were SUPER high energy and SUPER intelligent which made them a handful to take care of.  But we sure enjoyed our 4 weeks with them and when I took them back into the shelter on a Thursday morning--the shelter opens at 11 am--they were ALL 4 GONE BY 6 pm that night!!!  It was a record for sure!  I was SOO happy that they didn't spend a single night in the shelter.  Lucky puppies:)



No comments:

Post a Comment