Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Heritage Prom 2017

The boys move FAST at Carlie's school because apparently there are less girls than boys.  So Carlie was asked to prom about 6 weeks before it actually happened:)  But that's okay!  Gave us lots of time to prepare.

Carlie was actually out with some friends when these two guys showed up with Smash Burger.  So I quickly texted her telling her to get right home.  Of course she asked a million questions but she obeyed and was glad she did:)

Josh didn't write his name anywhere on the bag so I wasn't sure if she would know who had asked her but she took one look a the bag and said, "Freakin' Josh!"  I asked how she knew and she said, "Look!  He always spells my name with a "Q!"  "Qarley"  All right.  Glad she knew.  I actually didn't even notice that until she pointed it out:)



Carlie had a FULL day of Les Mis rehearsals, babysitting, and then teaching piano right up to the minute that he showed up.  I am always amazed at how she handles her schedule and gets EVERYTHING done.  She fixed her hair in between lessons and was ready to go when Josh showed up:)


Our cute little foster pup wanted in on the fun:)
Josh didn't mention anything about the bras all over the place.  I just asked him, "Did you see all the bras?"  He said, "Yeah...I didn't know if I should say something or not..."  But thank goodness he's a super funny guy and a great sport.  So I took these pictures of them.  I texted the pictures to Chris because he was out of town and he texted back, "That better be the ONLY bra he touches tonight!"




Had to get ONE pic with NO bras:)

Photo-Bombed!!!  But the hair is pretty right?!
I followed them over to another house for group pictures.  I made sure to tell Josh what my husband had said in front of all the other couples--"Josh, my husband says that you better not touch any more bras tonight!"  Everyone's mouths fell open.  Josh was like "WAIT a minute!!!  CONTEXT everyone!  Please show them the pictures!!!"  We all had a great laugh.

This group was SUPER fun!  We just kept taking pictures and they all turned out amazing!  

My personal favorite pic of the night:)



We discovered Josh had a "midget tie"
after the above picure!

Daniel, Collin, Josh, & Tayte


Tarin, Hannah, Kylie, & Carlie









The PERFECT jumping shot!!!

Such a great group of kids.  And Josh was an AWESOME date.  Carlie had the most fun she's ever had at a school dance.   It's gonna be hard to top this night for sure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment