Friday, December 29, 2017

23 Performances in 23 Days!!!

We had a CRAZY December to say the least!  We had 23 performances this month with our 4 kids--band concerts/choir concerts/youth symphony/Temple Light concerts/A Christmas Story.  And I'm NOT even counting the performances that we were called upon to perform in our church/stake meetings.

Here are a few pics and a video I grabbed in all the CRAZINESS!!!  (Yes!  I love my boys too!  For some reason, I didn't get any pics of them with their instruments!!!  Sorry boys:)

My most favorite part of the choir concerts at school--Carlie's singing solo.  She pretty much ROCKS!




Carlie's Solo at the Temple Lights

Heritage Choirs at the Temple

Tatum ROCKIN' the french horn thing!
This concert was a whopping 10 minutes:)
Not that I'm complaining:)

One of my MOST FAVORITE scenes in Max's play!!!
The photographer took this one especially for me:)
It's Ralphie winking at the audience right after he asks
Santa for the BB gun:)



No comments:

Post a Comment