Friday, December 29, 2017

A Christmas Story!!!

Now it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick my most favorite play that my kids have been in over the years but this play is definitely in my top 3 favorite OF ALL TIME!!!  Max was a STAR for sure.  He felt the pressure of this play for sure but rose up to the challenge and knocked it out of the park!!!

Out of the 11 performances, I watched 9 of them.  I couldn't stay away!!!  I was CRAZY PROUD of all these kids in this cast!  They pulled this performance together in 7 weeks.

I was a crazy woman the whole month of December making sure Max stayed healthy!  I was washing sheets weekly, towels every other day, oils/Vicks every night, etc...and HE STAYED HEALTHY and gave amazing performances EVERY DANG TIME!  Super sad/glad/relieved that's it's over.  LOVED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of this experience.

I made the bunny slippers:)

Even our Elf got into the fun of this play!

Opening night--me with my
"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!" shirt!

Max & Harrison (Little Brother-Randy)

Kristianna (Mrs. Shields) & Max

Ben (The Old Man) & Max

Mrs. Askins--5th grade teacher at CTA
She has taught both Max & Tatum:)

Papa Frank & Grandma Sherry

Kylan (Grover Dill), Jorian (Scut Farkus) & Max

Max & Hailey (Mom)

Adam (Schwartz), Max, & Grant (Goggles Kid)

Max & Noah (Jean Shepard)

The Deacons came out too!!!


The Parker Family


More fun at Higley Center for the Performing Arts!!!

Tyler (Flick), Max, & Adam (Scwartz)
The fellow Wimps!

Max & Ava (girlfriend for a scene:)

Max & Madison (Chief Elf)



Like I said, this was a CRAZY yet REWARDING experience that will always hold a special place in my heart.  Well done A Christmas Story cast.  You were all ROCKSTARS!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment