Sunday, September 2, 2018

I Left a Piece of My Heart & Soul at BYU

Holy cow...to say this has been a rough week is the biggest understatement in the world!  I have been dreading this week for 18 years and it finally came.  How incredibly blessed I have been to have been entrusted with this daughter of mine.  I know it's not a death, I know I can call/text/FaceTime her any and every day but STILL!!!  It's hard on this momma's heart!

In all honesty, there is NO other place I would rather her be at this point in her life.  I'm CRAZY proud of her and all her accomplishments and I can't wait to see what the next few years bring.  Go get 'em Carlie Mae. 
The Roommates:
Emily, Carlie, Britney, Kate, & Joi


I had this pillow made for her before she left.  I sent in a picture of Rocco to have made into a pillow.  Then I ordered a voice recorder to record Rocco howling at the piano (a daily occurrence in our home) and sewed the recorder into the pillow and BAM!  Sounds from home anytime she's homesick:


No comments:

Post a Comment