Saturday, December 22, 2018

Tatum's 11th Birthday!!!

My baby is 11!!!  Man...I'm old!

This year, Tatum had a busy Birthday week!!!  She started the week getting her 500 point AR Trophy!

3 cute friends getting their trophies:
Barrett, Tatum, & Ellie

Her actual birthday was on Saturday.  Papa Frank & Grandma Sherry came up to celebrate with us.  It was a full day of activities for everyone.  Tatum had a softball game AND THEN Annie rehearsals.  For the family party, Tatum of course chose Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then blizzards for dessert.  

The Traditional Birthday Crown!!!


Her birthday falls on Fall break every year which makes it super easy to have an all day event.  Tatum chose her best school friends to go to lunch, a movie, and then a hang out here at home.  I took these cute girlies first to Chick-fil-A (AGAIN!) and then to see "The House With a Clock in Its Walls" (which was actually WAY more intense than I thought it would be!  Thankfully these girls were seasoned horror movie-watchers!  Next time, I need to do my research!) . After the movie, we grabbed an ice cream cake from Cold Stone and headed home.



Chloe, Jessica, Ellie, & Tatum



Such a fun little day to celebrate my baby girl.  I love you to the moon Miss Tatum Jane!!!  Happiest 11th Birthday baby girl!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment