Saturday, December 22, 2018

Max's FIRST Commercial!!!

So I'm WAY behind on my blog!!! Doing my best to catch up!!!

Max had his first commercial in September!  I'm still figuring all this agent/acting/jobs thing out.  I know he is submitted for any and all jobs asking for teen boys and there are definitely more "No's" than "Yes's" in the biz so I was thrilled when he was finally booked for his first local commercial!

The commercial is for AZ Federal Credit Union and it was a non-speaking role--but he was paid!  He appears in the commercial as the young son moving into a new home with his parents.  I am told the commercial should be on TV in early 2019 so I'm anxiously awaiting it!!!

Fun little side story:  About 2 years ago I stumbled upon an open casting call for a local commercial.  This was before Max had an agent, but it was an open call so I sent him.  He did not get the part BUT he was apparently very memorable.  The casting agent for this commercial saw him at that one audition and remembered everything about him--even that Max showed up to the audition with Chris.  So kinda cool.  Not sure that anything else will come of it but I know this company REALLY liked working with him--they told him multiple times:) . So we can only wait and see what his future in this business holds for him.

First thing--Hair & Makeup!!!

He's just soo darn HANDSOME!!!



His fake Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment