Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My Branch Kiddos

    Our family has had the privilege of serving in the Santan Branch for the past 3 years and we have LOVED IT!  Families are asked to serve for a period of 3-ish years so I know our time is coming up soon.  I have served in the Primary the entire time we have been there and it is going to CRUSH my heart to leave these kiddos.  I guess in making this post, I'm hoping I'm somehow preparing myself for the release.  I never thought I could love other kids as much as my own but here I am.  I wish I could take these kiddos into my own home and protect them from everything that lies ahead of them in their teen years in Sacaton.  But how grateful I am to know these people and the close associations I have with the other families and missionaries that I have served with--seriously, even the missionaries are like my own sons.  These are some of my most favorite/treasured memories:

    This is Leelee M.  She comes to church every single week she can (which is most).  There are a few Sundays a year that she spends with her other grandma out in Blackwater but does her best to be back because she says, "Sis. Meeker, I HAD to come back because I knew you would miss me way too much."  How correct she is.💕


    This is Hunter J.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gentle giant.  He was one of my first kiddos I met as he was in my 10 year old class.  I don't see him as often as I would like but every time he does come, he ALWAYS finds me to give me a hug.


    My husband was honored to baptize both Lydia & Leona M.  Their grandmother, Shiela, is one of the most noble people I have ever met. 





Activity Day Shenanigans:  







Grace J. & Me (Sis. Critchfield Photobomb)

McKay

Tallan

Grace J.


Our Missionaries:
White, Max, Miller, & Hinckley

YM lined up:  Aiden, Logan, Carter,
Max, Jackson, Ashton, & Miller (who is 6'9")

Miller, Max, & Hinkley

Tatum, Max, Clark, Shields, Furtado, & Chris

The Legends:  Wright & Mickelson


No comments:

Post a Comment