Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021--Spanish Fork, UT

    We headed out to Spanish Fork, UT for Thanksgiving with my younger brother and his family.  Carlie was already super close (in Provo) and Ethan drove in from Rexburg, ID so it was a great meeting spot for all of us.  We had such a great time--eating lots of good food, doing a little Christmas shopping, see some Christmas lights.  Chris and Travis got some drywalling projects done so it was a successful trip.  Our kids are not close in ages (except for Tatum & Sabey) but we all just had a great time being together.

My niece, Taylee, is 6 and just the cutest little "girly girl" ever!  She LOVES my kids and I had a great time painting her nails and fixing her hair--stuff my girls don't let me do anymore😂. I'm ready for some grandbabies already!!!





The boys just HAD to get ugly Christmas sweaters.  I think Ethan's is the BEST!!!  Sumo Wrestler + Christmas...umm....YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment