Thursday, June 9, 2022

Paris--the Louvre & Montmartre/Sacre Coeur

    Another great busy day in Paris!  We joined up with the Honor Platoon today as they went to the Louvre so that Max could tour with them.  Chris and I had to go over to the Madeline Cathedral where I was accompanying another one of the choir groups (La Salle) that came over with Chris's company--their accompanist was unable to make this event and I was already going to be here so I learned the music real quick before we headed out last week.  Chris & I were only able to stay in the Louvre for a short amount of time but here is what I saw: (I've been a couple other times and was just glad that Max was able to stay for several hours).  


The "mini" Arc de Triumph

Venus de Milo

Anyone who knows me knows that I 
HATE geese.  This is the greatest sculpture
ever in my opinion😂

Max had a great time hanging out with "Major T":


Montmartre: Our FAVORITE area of Paris with the BEST city views.

The Moulin Rouge




No comments:

Post a Comment