Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bowling anyone?!


So I got these "free bowling" passes right before spring break and we were really excited to use them BUT....every time we tried to go, we hit some league team night! Who knew that bowling was still soo popular?!?! Soo...I called first thing on Friday morning hoping that the bowling alley would be open on Good Friday and they were!!! We headed right over. We almost had the whole place to ourselves--I guess all the good Christians were off at their Easter services. Whatever the case, we had a BLAST! Tatum and I were a team--she would stand behind me and "help" me swing the ball. Well, she was my good luck charm because we kicked butt!!! We had 112 points! I don't even know if that's a great score but it was the best one in our family! Yea baby!!!

Tatum was THE BEST cheerleader..."Go Momma, Go Momma!!!"


Max was the first one to get a strike!!! He was soo excited! (Not sure if you can tell that he's excited:)

Nice shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment