Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Whew! It's A LOT of work having your kids home for 15 days straight! I really do enjoy having them home but towards the end of break there was sure a lot of fighting! The kids needed to go back to school to get a break from each other! Funny kids! Chris was gone the entire break so it was just me and the fab 4! We had lots of fun. We went to see "Alice in Wonderland" and then "How to Train Your Dragon." Both movies were excellent by the way. Tatum is finally getting old enough that it's actually enjoyable to go to the movies. The weather on this break has been the coldest I can remember in my 12 years living here. It's been stinkin' cold!!! Every year my kids are swimming daily by this time! But the weather didn't stop them this year. They still somehow talked me into letting them swim a couple days over the break--rainy days were totally out! So despite the cooler March, my kids still braved the pool! I won't be getting in the pool until May!


All in all we had a wonderful, relaxing break. I even took a week off of piano. So lots of much-needed down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment