Sunday, September 12, 2010

One of My Most Favorite Things to Do!

I know I have a lot of piano posts--SORRY! But our lives pretty much revolve around this instrument. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE playing duets with my daughter, Carlie. One of my most favorite things to do--hands down! We played this duet today in sacrament meeting.

We have our best AND worst times at the piano--definitely more good than bad. But we always manage to pull together and make some beautiful music together. LOVE this girl! She is soo stinkin' talented!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I wish that I could play like that...maybe with any luck my kids will learn and teach me! (Or we move by you and you can give me some lessons!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded awesome today! You are both stinkin' talented! :) I could sit & listen to you gals play (together or separate) all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls did so great today! it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want tickets when Carlie makes her debut concert tour in the east. Love you both, it was FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Your sacrament meeting performance was really good. I enjoyed it and it brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete