Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Max-isms!!!

So now I'm thinking that I need to start numbering the "Max-isms." They are happening more and more frequently--help us all!

Max-ism #3: Our home teacher came over for a visit this past Sunday. He asked Max, "And how are you today Max?" To which Max replies, "I'm fine, what's wrong with you?!" (Good thing Bro. Schwenke has a sense of humor:) Some day we'll get this boy "socially acceptable."

Max-ism #4: There a boy in Max's class at school that is a bit of a trouble-maker (according to Max). So I asked him the other day about the "naughty boy" ("who wants to through Mrs. Lombardi--school teacher--into the garbage"). He told me, "Alex isn't getting into trouble anymore. Instead....HE STOLE MY IDEA!!!" I asked, "What is 'your idea' Max?" Max replies, "BEING FUNNY of course! That's what I'm best at!!!" Who knew that being the class clown was "his idea?"

If anyone is wondering about Maxism 1 & 2, click on them below:)
Max-ism #1
Max-ism #2

This is a picture of Max in his most favorite things to wear--his scary jacket and his obnoxious turquoise cowboy boots (THANKS to Auntie Annie for those:) We call him "Maxwell Libre--the Luchador."

No comments:

Post a Comment