Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ethan gets his Wolf!

Okay, I DO NOT consider myself a good scouting mom. To be completely honest, I'm still trying to "gain a testimony" about Boy Scouts. Nevertheless, it's what we're suppose to do! So we've been plugging away at all the requirements this past year and by golly we got it done!!! Ethan has now advanced to the next level (which I think is Bear?) We arrived at the Blue and Gold Banquet last Thursday evening and the FIRST thing Ethan was looking for was the Twinkies. He was SUPER excited to "Wolf" down the twinkies. The boys shove these things into their mouths as fast as they can while everyone else chants, "Wolf...wolf..wolf.." Weird I know, but the boys really dig it and that all that matters! Good job Ethan! We are SOO proud of you!!!

Here's Ethan and Matthew Tomlinson with Scout Master Bro. Greg Nunnally:



No comments:

Post a Comment