Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FRIDAYS!!!

By the end of a week I'm pretty darned worn out--4 kids of my own with all of their activities/homework PLUS 62 students in and out of my house in 4 days:) So Fridays are most most favorite day of the week. It is my day off of piano (I LOVE my students but I always need a few days to rejuvenate myself:) Well, this past Friday, after dropping my kids off to school, I just couldn't bring myself to go back home. Again I LOVE my home but there's always something that needs to be done. Soo, instead Tatum and I went to the park for a little while, then we went and got our nails done (Tatum had been asking me all week to paint her nails and I never got around to it), and we ended our perfect morning with a slushee from Circle K. Could a Friday be any more perfect?! I dare say "No!" So here is Tatum with her BEAUTIFUL nails and her ginormous slushee:)

1 comment:

  1. oh i so have to agree with you, that sounds like a wonderful friday :) cute toes :)

    ReplyDelete