Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday to Ethan!!!

Today is Ethan's 9th Birthday!!! I can't believe that 9 years ago I gave birth to my "little guy" (who was 9 lbs. 2 oz)!

We celebrated this morning with donuts from Bashas (to share with his friends at school). Ethan also got the day "off" from chores and piano practice--lucky boy:)

Ethan also wanted to eat at his new favorite restaurant--T.G.I. Friday. And of course they make a big deal out of the birthday boy! Ethan was a little embarrassed but enjoyed the ice cream anyways!


He is getting ready to start up basketball this spring so we got him his own basketball hoop to have in our backyard. He is also SUPER excited about his upcoming Pinewood Derby race. Both Chris and I will be out of town--Chris in L.A. and me, Carlie, and Max in Chicago. Soo Grandma Donna is coming to save the day and get Ethan to his race. I am really sad about missing his first race (dates were changed after flight plans were made--good stuff right:) So my favorite Ethan quote of the day...(and yes, this is an EXACT quote:)

"I can't wait to get older and grow a kid so that I can help him make a Pinewood Derby car too!"


"Grow a kid?!?!" I've got some explaining to do don't I? Happy Birthday to my most FAVORITEST Ethan in the ENTIRE world!!! Love you tons and tons!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ethan!
    PS - we can totally take Ethan with us to the Pinewood Derby if you want (unless Grandma Donna is dying to go)!

    ReplyDelete