Sunday, August 4, 2019

Amazing Friends/Memories

I love this picture for so many reasons.  These women are some of my most best friends that I have made since being married and moving to AZ 21 years ago.  I have the fondest memories of park playdates, girl's crafting nights, and even a Mexican Cruise with a few of them.  I feel lucky to have made these friends before cell phones became a big thing because we actually talked to each other and developed real/personal relationships that will last a lifetime.

We were all together on this night to say goodbye to Stacy--who was moving back to Maryland.  And since she's moved back, her youngest son has been diagnosed with cancer.  We have laughed together, cried together, triumphed/failed together and will continue to do so even though we are separated by miles, wards, stakes, and life circumstances.  LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet women.


No comments:

Post a Comment