Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Ghost Dusters--Max the Possessed Boy!

Max landed a dream role--"Possessed Boy!"  While I'm not entirely sure of what this movie is all about, it was a great opportunity for him.  This is a short-film (8 minutes) that they are "hoping" gets them funding for the full-length movie they plan to do.

He spent 8 hours acting possessed over and over.  It was quite disturbing to hear such sounds come out of my son:) . He came out of the shoot just totally pumped up about it all.  He has ALWAYS LOVED making movies--ever since he was about 5.  He said, "I LOVE THIS!  And the best part is that I just get to act and NOT have to do all the dirty/grueling editing work."  I thought he would be exhausted and with no voice but he proved me wrong!

Max finally got ImdB credit for this and it should be entered into several local film festivals so we'll see where this takes us:)



Max & the Priest



Max & his "mom"

Max & the Writer of the script (Ken)

The Whole Crew!










No comments:

Post a Comment