Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby no more:(

Just having one of those days where I'm feeling like my kids are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! Seriously!!! Have Chris and I REALLY been married for 12 years now?! And do we really have 4 kids?! I swear that Carlie should be like 3 years old tops. Ugh....it's all good:) My youngest has been in the Sunbeams in Primary now for 3 weeks. We no longer have any Meeker kiddos in the nursery:( I was just thinking back to her last photo shoot that I had done back in September for her 3rd birthday and realized that I didn't put any of the pictures on my blog!!! What was I thinking?!?! My good friend, Sarah Goodman, does all of my family photos. She is an AMAZING photographer and always just captures those things that I love most about my kids. She reminded me back in September that this is the last year of "baby fat" (or "phat":) So we just HAD to do a tutu session with Tatum. My most favorite pics of Tatum EVER!!! I could just stare at them all day. And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the "baby phat:)" Makes me want to go pinch her right now! I also LOVE her hair!!! All of my other kids have super straight hair like me but Tatum got some of her dad's curl. Her hair has just the right amount of curl and body--makes me super jealous:) Dang she's cute!!!



1 comment: