Saturday, January 29, 2011

Night out!

This week has been a long, busy week and I've been sick on top of it all. My darling hubby lets me know on Wednesday night that he's leaving on Thursday and will be gone over night and then he would be gone the next night camping with the scouts--I knew about the camp (gotta LOVE those "surprise trips:)!" Anywho, all good. Thursday I had piano until 6, then Carlie had a band audition at 6:20. I never feel like cooking dinner anyways, but when I'm sick...it just wasn't happening:) So the kids and I hit Chick-fil-A after the audition for dinner. It was family night at this particular Chick-fil-A and the MOST AMAZING balloon man I have ever seen was there making the MOST AMAZING creations ever!!! He could make ANYTHING! And my kids asked for some interesting ones. Sure made my night (and my kids too:). So here are the kids with their amazing balloon creations!

Carlie and Tinkerbelle:


Ethan and Mario:


Max and "Underdog:"


Tatum and her flower bouquet:

No comments:

Post a Comment