Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't mess with Mama!!!

Poor Ethan!!! He and I were having a little wrestling match in the kitchen where I was holding him down and tickling him. As I was letting him up, he hit his mouth on my watch and it knocked out his tooth!!! AHH!!! It all happened soo fast!!! One minute we were laughing and the next minute blood is spilling out of his mouth!!! He told me a few days ago that his tooth was loose but I didn't realize HOW loose it was! This is only his 3rd tooth lost (he didn't get his first tooth until he was 14 months old and so he's loosing his teeth a lot later than other kids his age). So anyways, we joked about it the rest of the night because it was really funny. The only reason he cried was because he saw blood--the tooth part didn't hurt at all:) So Ethan....don't mess with mama!!! She will knock out your other tooth:)

Just LOVE this little guy with his Kool-Aid mustache:)

No comments:

Post a Comment