Sunday, January 2, 2011

Papa Frank's 65th Birthday!


So my dad turned 65 on December 20th!!! Man...he sure is old!!! (But that makes me old too:) So the kids and I (Chris stayed home this trip to work) drove down to NM after church (our church Christmas Program--Sunday, Dec. 19th). We wanted to go to the most obnoxious place we could think of for the celebration. So we went to Texas Roadhouse in Las Cruces--much to my Dad's dismay:) But he was a good sport. He sat on the saddle and everything! I even brought the obnoxious family birthday crown that has been handed down to lucky me:) Thanks dad! We had a great time and I STILL think you should have used one of these pictures for your Christmas card:)



We stayed from Sunday until Wednesday. We had lots of fun with our family. This is just a cute picture I took of Lori (a.k.a. "Lolo"--LONG time family friend), my dear sweet Grandma and the youngest Knoop--Devoney (Travis' 2nd daughter). I just love this dear sweet lady (even when she mixes up her lip liner with her eye brow liner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment