Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Maxism

This "Maxism" happened almost 2 weeks ago. I just had to write it down. Brother Hall from our ward came over to our home one night to give Carlie and I each a calling in our ward. Max was just excited to have a visitor I guess. Well, Brother Hall asks Carlie if she would be one of the organists in our ward and Carlie says, "Yes." Max was SOO excited for her! He said, "ALRIGHT CARLIE!!! YOU GET TO PLAY THE ORGAN!!! HIGH FIVE!!!" (She high-fived him:) Then Brother Hall asked me to be an assistant in the Bear Den in Cub Scouts. I almost fell over (because scouting is NOT my favorite things to do) but of course I said "Yes." And Max was excited for me too, "ALRIGHT MOM!!! YOU GET TO BE A BEAR!!! HIGH-FIVE!!!" (I high-fived him too:) Then Bro. Hall was about to leave but his first asks, "Do you guys have any more questions?" (Max ALWAYS has a question) "YES!!!" shouts Max. "What time do you eat lunch?" We all had a good laugh. He just cracks me up without even trying. BTW, Bro. Hall did inform him that he eats lunch around noon. So no one left the poor boy hanging tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment