Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Carlie's upcoming Show!!!

Hey everyone! No pressure here, just a lot of people have asked about Carlie's upcoming show and I didn't want to leave anyone out! ANNIE is playing on June 24th, 25th, & 27th at the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center. Shows are at 7 p.m. and a 2 p.m. matinee show on Saturday as well. Click here (qcpac.com), wait for the Annie screen to pop up, click "Buy Tickets" then click "Apply Discount" and enter CTANNIE (in all caps) to get a cast member discount. Regular adult tickets are $12.75 but with the discount, they are $10.75 (cast kid tickets are $8.75). Carlie is NOT Annie but is a "main orphan" named "July" with lines and singing solos. She went through a grueling audition with over 200 girls in it to get this part and we are SUPER proud of her! So come if you'd like:)

2 comments:

  1. oh we are so coming to see!!! she's in every one right? not a certain one cuz we want to make sure she's there when we go :) i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will tell my family that lives out there in Queens Creek to go and watch and cheer for me! I am sure she will do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete