Sunday, June 19, 2011

The week of CARLIE!

As I said in my last post! CRAZINESS here but I want to focus on Carlie some this week--and THEN I'll focus on everything else! Carlie has absolutely LOVED EVERY minute of EVERY rehearsal she has been to these past couple of months! We may have found her "niche" in music.

She's already asking me, "What's the next play I can audition for?" So I have been researching like mad all the different youth theaters around and I've got some ideas. She literally spends hours every day at the piano playing and singing. She sounds pretty darn amazing to me so I wanted to record a few of my most favorite songs. So here she is singing my 2 MOST favorite songs from the broadway "Wicked." (And just for the record, I CANNOT sing AND play AND turn pages all by myself!!! Stinkin' girl makes me jealous:) Oh, and excuse the "background" noise. That's just how it goes around here:)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! She does have some amazing talent! I am sure she learned it from a really talented mom. :) Now, I know I need to move there so you can teach my kiddos! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i got tickets for annie for friday night at 7pm...so excited :)

    ReplyDelete