Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jill!!! I am SOOO SORRY!!!

This post is for my dearest college roommate--Jill. Jill...I know I have wronged you in many ways recently--not inviting you to Hawaii and eating green chili in Silver City without you. So I am hoping that you can find it in your heart to forgive me on this:)

MY DOG ATE YOUR CHAIR!!!


I know!!! I was SUPPOSE to mail this old chair to you as it was the same one that sat in our dorm room and apartment and it was short enough for your cute little feet to touch the ground. Honestly, my husband is to blame:) He moved it outside for the carpet cleaners and PURPOSELY never moved it back in. He's hated that chair for years! (And truth be told...it was sitting super lop-sided)

So Jill...please think about all the good times we had and how I SAVED you from your first roommate:) I am sorry but just look at this face: (I think that MAYBE Ringo feels a LITTLE bit bad too:)

3 comments:

  1. I am sitting here laughing hysterically!!! How can you possibly still have that chair? It was so old! Although it was a great chair.....
    Wait, I'm supposed to be handing out curses here, right? Chris, shame on you for hating a chair that makes short people happy. May you be surrounded by midgets from the land of Oz and terrorized some day. Ringo, shame on you for eating my favorite Buffie chair. May you grow up to be an overweight Knoop dog that looks like a sheep and have to take high blood pressure medicine.
    Buffie, you crack me up. Let's meet in New Mexico next summer and we will have a little shakedown to make up for this tragedy.
    No more surprises, please. My poor little heart just can't take any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so now I'm laughing soo hard that I'm crying!!! I won't tell my parents what you said about their dogs (the Roitweilers that we're loving called the "Porkweilers"). Yes! We need to get together again soon! Love you tons and tons:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure Chris didn't hide a t-bone in there?

    ReplyDelete