Thursday, January 12, 2012

Max's 1st tooth GONE!!!

MAJOR drama in the Meeker household this morning! Blood and lots of tears and ALL before 8 a.m.:)


Yahoo!!! Max lost his first tooth this morning before school!!! Of course I had to pull it out!!! As I said, lots of drama leading up to it and blood and tears afterwards:) All in a day's work:) This is actually a record for the Meeker family as Carlie and Ethan didn't loose any teeth until 2nd grade. Teeth grow slow and fall out late here:)

I swear, Chris and I pulled out ALL of our OWN teeth growing up. Our kids are kinda wimpy when it comes to teeth-pulling. Are we doing them a huge disservice by pulling out their teeth for them??? Truth be told I'm trying to avoid braces if at all possible:)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that it was one of his top front ones...usually the bottom ones come out first!

    ReplyDelete