Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maxwell's 7th Birthday!!!

A BIG happy birthday to my little guy Max! We gave him the choice this year of a birthday party with friends OR a family trip to a fun place called "Amazing Jake's." He chose the family trip! I was actually both relieved but a little sad. I didn't save any money going to Amazing Jake's BUT I didn't have to entertain 6/7 year olds for a couple of hours:)

We headed out to Amazing Jake's right after school on Friday--anyone wondering, Friday RIGHT after school is an EXCELLENT time to go because the crowds don't hit until about 6:30ish. So we had the whole place practically to ourselves. The kids did EVERYTHING--Lazer tag, race cars, rock wall, and all the other rides. Then they stuffed themselves with lots of yummy pizza and ice cream.







We then headed home for presents:) Max FINALLY got his Ninetendo DS. He was a wee bit excited:)


We did cake and ice cream the next day--Saturday, Jan. 21st--which was his REAL birthday. Afterwards Max found me folding laundry in my room and he came in and said, "Mom, this was my BEST birthday EVER!" Totally melted my heart! Love this little guy! Here he is in the traditional "Birthday Crown:"


And while I was a little sad about not having our traditional Halloween party in January--because I LOVED making the invitations--I did head on over to Smilebox and created this little slide show for my Monster Max:)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a slideshow design

1 comment:

  1. I was totally expecting to see a Halloween party! It's sweet that he chose to hang out with his family instead, but then again, maybe he just wanted to hang out with the rides and games at Amazing Jake's :) I like the lazer tag picture... Tatum's just a little munchkin with a giant gun.

    ReplyDelete