Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Maxisms" of 2013

My Max has the most vivid imagination and says the FUNNIEST things!  I like to call these funny things "Maxisms."  We're not very far into 2013 but boy, he has cracked us up!

In the Meeker household, it's been "Little Mermaid" 24/7.  It seems like that's all we talk about!  We were soo proud of Carlie getting the lead that Chris kinda forgot about the details like..."Oh yeah...there's a prince....and oh yeah....he's SUPPOSED to try and kiss her."  Chris is coming to terms with it all--SLOWLY but surely:)  We were asking the boys about how the rehearsals have been going lately.  We asked them what they think about Carlie getting pretty close to actually kissing a boy.  Well good ol' Max says, "I'm TOTALLY fine with Carlie kissing boys....but NOT Tatum.  She pretty much can't kiss ANY boys or EVER get married."  Sorry Tate...I guess we'll cross this bridge when we get there:)
ALL BOYS BEWARE!!!
(This picture is actually a couple years old but very fitting:)

Bro. Carroll--Max's primary teacher at church--informed us today that Max was asked to give the closing prayer in class a couple of weeks ago.  In his prayer he said, "...and PLEASE don't let my mom and dad poison my food..."  Bro. Carroll was wondering what inspired that....I usually have an explanation but I am speechless.  I have said it before, Max has this constant movie playing in his head and maybe to Max, Chris and I are just characters in his "movie" rather than his parents--that's WAY more exciting right?!  Well, Bro. Carroll has seen that Max hasn't been poisoned (yet) so we're all good here right?

It's a GOOD thing he's sooooo handsome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment