Friday, May 11, 2018

Easter 2018--April 1st!

So I was kinda hoping my kids wanted to NOT color eggs this year, but I was WRONG!!!  I guess I'm kinda glad they want to hold onto these traditions as long as they can.  

So we did it all, colored eggs, hunted eggs, had a yummy dinner, etc...BUT Easter fell on April's Fools Day this year so I just had to do some prank.  So on Easter morning, instead of candy in my kid's baskets there was a chocolate protein bar and a bag of Cheetos--my kids HATE Cheetos which is why is always have bags left over from the chip bundles we buy at Costco:)  Tatum and Max were not amused:)

It was also General Conference morning and we always get donuts from Bashas the night before.  Ethan is very picky and particular about his donuts so Chris thought it would be funny to hide his specially chosen donuts.  It was pretty funny to see Ethan get all riled up!!!  "MOM!  Someone ate MY donuts!!!"  We all had a good laugh and gave him back his precious donuts.  Sorry E:)

So it was a wonderful weekend at home with just us and we loved it.

The Egg Coloring:





The "WHAT THE?" faces of Easter Morning:)





The Hunt:
Funny story.  Our side wall had to be knocked down and re-built this week so it's been a very loud week at our house between the wall AND the street construction happening on Ocotillo.  But we took advantage of the extra hiding places on their tractors and other stuff:)




Our dogs got to watch EVERYTHING thru
their make-shift fence:)

Our cute Rocco:)














No comments:

Post a Comment