Friday, May 11, 2018

Piano Recitals--May 5th!!!

How could I forget to post this!!!

So I'm seriously questioning ever doing May recitals ever again because May is SHEER INSANITY for everyone, not just me.

Thank goodness I have my next piano-star-in-training to replace my oldest daughter:)  Poor Tatum had to play in 3 of my 4 recitals today because I try to have an advanced student in each recital but due to circumstnaces out of my control (funerals, sicknesses, etc..) I had students cancel very last minute this year!  So Tatum stepped in to help me out.  LOVE this girl and LOVE that she lets me push her:)

So here's my rising piano star performing in the once recital she was scheduled to be in:

Duet with Chloe V.--"A Little Night Music"


Solos--"Fur Elise" and "A Million Dreams" (from The Greatest Showman movie)


No comments:

Post a Comment