Friday, May 11, 2018

Heritage Choir Concert--May 8th!

So my posts are totally out of order!  But oh well.  I'm just happy that I'm not completely crazy from the events of the past 2 weeks:)

The final choir concert was AMAZING.  Carlie had like 8 costume changes.  It was a very enjoyable concert.  I have the highest respect for the choir director--Mr. Rakita--he has done an incredible job in the 2 years he has been there.

Here is my favorite performance of the night.  This is Carlie & Tayte singing "Anything You Can Do" from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun."  Carlie & Tayte have known each other their entire lives since their dads have worked together for over 20 years now.  Carlie & Tayte have performed together numerous times in plays and concerts and have been best friends through it all.  It was the perfect way to end their Senior years.  LOVE THESE TWO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment