Sunday, June 24, 2018

Munich

We spent our last full day in Munich.  We walked everywhere, saw the biggest cuckoo clock, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, and finished the day with...GELATO of course!  



I always love a good street musician:


We set off for the Munich Airport to head back home.  Apparently teenage boys raise red flags in airport security.  So poor Ethan had a few more security stations to go through while Chris and I watched from afar!  Craziness!!!  Thank goodness we had plenty of time!


Ethan being "detained"

So another fantastic European vacation in the books.  How I love this tradition we have created for our kids.  Having one-on-one time with them is so precious to me now as I am facing my kids leaving home sooner than later.  Gosh we've raised some good kids!  I hope Ethan enjoyed his time!  We LOVE you tons and tons Ethan Christopher and I hope you know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment